In a recent thought-provoking webcast, B2Gnow, the leading supplier diversity, procurement, and grant management software provider, and speaker Kathey Porter, CEO of Porter Brown Associates, teamed up to reveal best practices and useful tips on the topic of The Three P’s of Higher Education Supplier Diversity – People, Policies and Processes.
The informational webcast discusses how higher education institutions can be complex organizations, and developing and managing a supplier diversity program that is impactful and small business centric can be challenging and even confusing.
Therefore, there are key considerations and strategies to consider when building an effective supplier diversity program, for instance:
- Determining if you have the right people in place, how to communicate objectives, how to gain allies, and how to develop an accountability process
- Discovering elements of a good policy, including how to review or write the policy
- Understanding the supplier diversity lifecycle, including the who-what-how and the critical elements of tracking and reporting
We invite you to watch the complimentary webinar to gain full access to the content and valuable guidance provided.
Higher education institutions like University of Houston, Eastern Washington University, University of Texas System, University of Chicago and hundreds of others, are turning to the powerful capabilities of supplier diversity management software, like B2Gnow, to support their diversity goals. From diverse vendor search access to the largest certified supplier database in the world, to data enhancement tools that qualify and quantify current supplier data, to spend analysis capabilities that go deeper to understand diverse supplier data, to construction contract compliance that easily track and report supplier diversity on capital construction contracts, B2Gnow allows supplier diversity professionals to focus on meeting diversity goals, not chasing paper.
- over 300 Diversity Management Clients
- $1 trillion+ Monitored Contracts
- 2 Million Certification Records